Senior Life Insurance Claims Manager job with our fast-paced and quickly growing life insurance Client located in Austin, Texas! Above all, the successful Senior Life Claims Manager candidate will manage the claim department staff to accurately and timely process all claims. Most noteworthy, the candidate should possess management experience along with strong people and analytical skills and be comfortable with helping IT staff in evaluating and implementing new technologies as they relate to claims processes and efficiency. Finally, the Life Claims Manager candidate should be sufficiently knowledgeable about staff procedures to be able to help with training and pitch in to help perform staff tasks when necessary. Do you have at least 5+ years of life claims management experience? If so, apply now for this Senior Life Claims Manager job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2868.
- Above all, Senior Life Insurance Claims Manager will optimize claims handling productivity across the department
- Also, formulate and monitor performance metrics
- Most noteworthy, help evaluate and implement technological solutions
- Help to develop and maintain best processes for new and existing product lines
- Accountable for implementing and managing claims-related compliance requirements
- Work closely with COO and Director of Operations
- Manage, coordinate, monitor and evaluate the activities of departmental staff
- When necessary, interact with various audits and regulatory examinations
- Implement and maintain written procedures
- Finally, maintain departmental budget
- Above all, 5+ years of life claims management experience.
- Supervisory experience.
- Most noteworthy, experience with life claims
- Also, Life Claims Manager will have experience with contestable claim review to include script checks, police reports and medical records review.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and leadership skills, able to work well under deadlines and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Ability to set and manage priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Works effectively in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Finally, demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Pay commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Competitive benefits package
- Hybrid in-office and remote work environment
- Above all, dynamic and attractive home office location (Austin, TX)