Senior Annuity Case Design Specialist job with an exceptional growing financial services Client. Above all, our Client is on a mission to solve the retirement crisis. Furthermore, 69% of Americans do not work with a financial advisor today and only a quarter of Americans have a financial plan. Most noteworthy, our Client’s team is reimagining a 60-year old industry by bringing new technologies, comprehensive services, and an inspired vision to financial advisors. Finally, our Client, supported by their incredible investors, have grown from a small Great Lakes-based team in 2020 to a of 100+ members distributed across the United States.
Our Client’s team is a blend of industry experts and technologists building a better business, together. Most noteworthy, our Client is in it for the long haul. Also, our Client is looking for individuals to be part of a dedicated, distributed team where one can architect their impact and shape the our Client’s vision.
As a Senior Case Design Specialist (emphasis on fixed and fixed index annuities), you would be responsible for delivering support to some of our top insurance producers as they work to provide solutions to their clients. At its core, this job requires a deep understanding of annuities, income planning strategies, and how annuities can fit in a client’s broader financial plan. In addition to general product and planning questions, you would be responsible for analyzing financial circumstances and assessing client needs to provide thoughtful options to our Client’s insurance producers.
As our Client continues to build a product and service their advisors want and need, our Client is extending their hours to cover their partners coast to coast. This specific job requires working 9:00am to 6:00pm Pacific Time (includes 1 hour lunch) Monday through Friday. Salary is Negotiable DOE. This Senior Annuity Case Design Specialist job is Remote. Apply now for this excellent Senior Annuity Case Design Specialist job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2911.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Most noteworthy, the Senior Annuity Case Design Specialist role helps to determine the appropriate product and strategies for an agent’s client based on their financial needs and circumstances.
- Also, possess strong grasp of the technical aspects of all annuities with a core focus on fixed and fixed indexed annuities.
- Deep understanding of how annuities are utilized in broader financial planning and retirement planning strategies.
- Develop unique and differentiated annuity strategies to further differentiate our Client’s practice and provide agents additional value.
- In addition, understand the annuity product landscape and appropriate application of different fixed and fixed indexed annuities.
- Furthermore, the Senior Annuity Case Design Specialist provides producers timely support throughout the entire sale process.
- Also, create product proposals and illustrations using Excel, carrier tools, and other similar software to recommend products to producers.
- Educate our Client’s internal team and its producers on product changes and new offerings.
- Identify and analyze trends related to producer requests and client demands.
- In addition, build relationships with key financial advisors through the advisors’ outreach to our Client’s Case Design team.
Education & Experience
- Uppermost, ten or more years of industry experience working with annuity products (experience on the Case Design team at an IMO is preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education. Business, Finance, or Math degrees preferred.
- Furthermore, strong interpersonal skills with experience working with financial advisors.
- Ability to work within short deadlines while managing several projects simultaneously.
- Also enjoy working in a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- In addition, ability to work independently and manage one’s own workload.
- And be comfortable around a tech-enabled business.
Articles on how to work remote. How to (Actually) Save Time When You’re Working Remotely and 20 Tips for Working From Home.