Licensing & Contracting Insurance Specialist
Exceptional Job for an experienced Licensing & Contracting Insurance Specialist! This job is the first point of contact for Financial Advisors. Most noteworthy, it manages the licensing and contracting for new and existing Financial advisors. Our Client is a Detroit based tech-enabled distributor of financial products. They are venture backed and have a heavy emphasis on technology. They serve the independent financial advisory market. Their focus is on fixed annuities/fixed indexed annuities used in Retirement Planning. They operate as an IMO. Furthermore, they will be rolling out an RIA. This will support holistic dual-licensed advisors. Above all, they support independent financial advisors. Through their technology and industry expertise, they enable advisors to build better businesses. Salary is negotiable, with target around $60k. Apply now for Job #2833.
The Essential Functions
The Licensing & Contracting Insurance Specialist job is a first point of contact with Financial Advisors. Hence, this interaction sets the tone for the level of service a Financial Advisor can come to expect from our Client. Our Client is a technology-enabled business. Because of this technology bent, they must overcompensate on service. Our Client is hyper-focused on delivering the best service in the industry.
The Licensing & Contracting Insurance Specialist is the point person for Financial Advisors. Also, the job gets Financial Advisors licensed in new states. Furthermore, it gets Financial Advisors contracted with carriers through our Client’s platform. Finally, will manage the vital licensing & contracting for new and existing advisors. As a result, role works with insurance carriers, advisors, and other business partners. Hence, this job’s goal is to make the licensing & contracting process as efficient as possible.
- Review and process new contracting requests. Also, processes those requests coming in from Financial Advisors.
- Confirm that contracting paperwork is in good order before submission to the carrier.
- Resolve any open issues related to Financial Advisor licensing & contracting. This starts when the Advisor makes first contact.
- Confirm that product training is complete before sending new business to the carrier.
- Communicate with carriers to track and hurry the contracting/appointment process.
- Maintain licensing and contracting records in internal systems and SureLC.
- Maintain agent/agency address changes with carriers and within internal systems.
- Also, manage Agent of Record changes for in force business.
- Furthermore, maintain a thorough understanding of insurance carrier product training changes and contracting requirements. Also, state licensing requirements.
- Most noteworthy, develop relationships with key administrative and office support staff. As a result, job eases proper business flow between business units and TPA’s.
- Finally, role finds ways to improve business processes and financial advisor licensing & contracting functions.
Required Education And Experience
- Two to five years of experience in the Insurance Industry.
- Experience working with SuranceBay’s SureLC platform.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with different personality types.
- Ability to take initiative and push projects and workflows forward.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience working in a sales support team and/or customer service.
- Furthermore, proficient with Technology
- Also, ability to learn new processes, procedures, and software tools.
- Finally, must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Furthermore, handles special projects. Also, supports inbound and outbound calls.