Are you an energetic self-starter with a background in insurance commissions and/or insurance licensing/contracting experience? Above all, do you have good communication skills and an upbeat customer service attitude? Then, join our growing Client! Most noteworthy, you will be supporting all departments with commissions and contracting. Furthermore, you will assist advisors and accounts with commission issues. Finally, salary is commensurate with experience. Attractive benefit package. Apply now for this insurance licensing/contracting & commission coordinator job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2862.
Summary and Requirements
We are searching for an individual who will assist both our Client’s contracting and commission departments. Above all, this person will need:
- Commission and/or licensing/contracting experience
- Good communication skills – both oral and written
- Upbeat customer service attitude
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to Multi-Task with several carriers
- Microsoft Excel experience would be a plus
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Above all, support all departments with commissions and contracting
- Furthermore, assist advisors and accounts with commission issues
- Most noteworthy, assist advisors with contracting and training requirements
- Work closely with licensing and contracting to ensure accurate set up at insurance carriers
- Work closely with accounting department to ensure accurate set up and payout to accounts
Our Client is a well-established brokerage agency located in West Des Moines, IA. Above all, they offer Life Insurance, Annuities, Long Term Care and Disability Income to insurance and financial advisors around the country. Furthermore, they give them access to a dynamic portfolio of product resources and work with over 60 highly rated insurance carriers. Enjoy a fast paced, competitive work environment with a stimulating atmosphere. Their workplace culture is people friendly with emphasis on positive customer experience. Become part of a growing line of business and a great team.