Join growing Life and Annuity Insurance Carrier in a Senior Sales role. This VP – Institutional Sales job will be responsible for establishing and managing relationships. It is an excellent vp sales job in the independent broker dealer and bank channels. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurial executive. The Institutional Sales job description, one of the best vp sales jobs, is found on Mid America Search’s website. Contact Mid America Search now to be considered.
VP – Institutional Sales
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA or Industry designations of CLU, ChFC, CFP, MSM a plus.
Other Requirements: In addition to Education, requirements also include:
- · 10+ years of experience in the Institutional Channels of Broker-Dealers and/or Banks.
- ·Also, 5+ years of experience in a leadership capacity. Or as an executive in the Institutional Channels.
- · 5+ years of experience selling or marketing annuity products.
- ·In addition, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- · Also, strong interpersonal skills.
- · Ability to represent company to a variety of internal and external audiences.
- · Furthermore, ability to foster effective working relationships within the organization and with key accounts.
- · In addition, technology proficient.
Salary Range: $160k to $180k + bonus
Description: The Vice President of Institutional Sales will be responsible for managing relationships. This will be in the independent broker dealer and bank channels. Also, this job reports to the Senior Vice President, Chief Distribution Officer. In addition, it handles managing a team of National Accounts Managers and Internal Sales Support. Furthermore, this job will interact with several departments. These will include Sales, Legal, Marketing, Operations, IT and Finance. Duties and responsibilities include:
- · This job will drive expansion into the institutional channel. Working with the project manager and each cross-functional area responsible for delivery.
- · In addition, responsible for sales of annuity and life insurance products. Done within the independent broker dealer and bank channels.
- · First, this job will own the primary relationship management of core distribution partners.
- · Second, responsible for coordinating the development marketing plans by each key distributor.
- · Also, overseeing wholesaling effectiveness of distribution partners within each channel.
- · Additionally, responsible for coordination of selling agreements with independent broker dealers and banks.
- · Also, oversight of primary activities of the institutional Sales Support Team.
- · Furthermore, generate monthly distribution reports. Deliver ad hoc projects to the Chief Distribution Officer.
- · Also, assist in maintaining and developing competitive intelligence within each channel.
- · In addition, collaborate with Vice President of Life Distribution and Vice President of Annuity Distribution. Create opportunities for our Client.
- · In conclusion, will take active role in partnering with operations. As well as IT to assure positive field service experience.