Do you have Cash Flow Testing Actuarial experience? If so, apply now for this exceptional Cash Flow Testing Senior Associate Actuary job! You will be responsible for our Client’s Cash Flow Testing process and will assist in the completion of the quarterly and annual Valuation Reporting. Above all, our Client serves the mutual interests of their policyholders, agents, employees, and communities. Furthermore, their commitment to: Openness and honesty; Integrity and respect; Making a positive difference; and Financial discipline set them apart. Truly exceptional company. Apply now for this exciting Cash Flow Testing Senior Associate Actuary job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2867.
Cash Flow Testing Responsibilities:
- First of all, the Cash Flow Testing Senior Associate Actuary is responsible for the transition of the Company’s asset and liability models from the current actuarial software to ALFA.
- Also, in concert with the Appointed Actuary perform the annual cash flow testing and produce the Company’s Asset Adequacy Memorandum.
- Finally, valuation actuary will utilize the asset and liability models, as needed, to answer business questions.
- Assist in the calculation and provide quarterly and annual Statutory and Tax reserve reports.
- Furthermore, Cash Flow Testing Senior Associate Actuary will provide other statement-related data to Accounting and the State Insurance Administration.
- Also, responsible for updating and testing Triton assumptions and coding new products as needed.
- Most noteworthy, support the efforts of outside auditors and the MIA by answering questions.
- Provide regular and ad hoc analysis of data, researching discrepancies, providing additional data, etc.
- Finally, assist in any future re-engineering of valuation process.
- Provide financial analysis for strategic/tactical decision-making, as needed.
- Also, as needed, assist in the experience study work of the Company
- Assist in special projects as necessary.
- Furthermore, serve as a source of mathematical expertise and data knowledge for the Company.
- Finally, maintain network of valuation actuaries, consulting actuaries, reinsurers, etc.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Math or related subject.
- Associate in the Society of Actuaries is preferred for the Cash Flow Testing Senior Associate Actuary but equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Most noteworthy, five or more years of life insurance industry experience, with particular focus in cash flow testing and valuation actuary work.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to use and learn technically oriented platforms, such as actuarial modeling/reserving software, database, spreadsheet, and the ability to use communication-oriented software for presentation and documentation is required.
- Experience with ALFA software strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Triton is a plus.
Drive – Senior Associate Valuation Actuary displays motivation, is proactive and resourceful in daily work. Persists to complete responsibilities, even in the face of difficulties, is optimistic and tenacious throughout.
Collaboration – Able to actively listen to others and build relationships and trust, effectively handle conflict and interact with tact and respect. Articulates ideas and concerns so others are able to understand and is sensitive to others and is able to adapt to different types of individuals.
Able to cooperate and collaborate with colleagues to achieve shared goals and encourages others and seeks out opportunities to collaborate across the business.
Adaptable – Willingly adapts to constantly changing circumstances while maintaining perspective. Engaging in continuous learning, adjusting the application of knowledge, skills and abilities while addressing new challenges. Accepts constructive feedback.
Responsible – Follows through on commitments; clearly defines mutual expectations of selves & others. Responds to demands of job by accepting responsibility for assignments, shows initiative and takes timely and appropriate actions to meet needs.
Execution – Thinks critically and has the best interests of the company, colleagues, and customers in mind when approaching situations. Anticipates obstacles and assesses situation to determine best possible solution. Demonstrates an ability to get essential information and exercises sound judgments about alternatives. Knows both technical and practical aspects of the job and continually updates skills and knowledge.