TPA Auditor to join growing life, health & annuity insurance carrier. Most noteworthy, this is a new job created within this growing company. Above all, join a team of thriving professionals in a friendly, safe, and growing environment. Grow your career as well and learn from and with your co-workers. The TPA Auditor job salary is $100k to $125k + bonus. This TPA Auditor job requires working at the Dallas, TX headquarters. This is not a remote job. The Candidate will join our Client to execute TPA Audit responsibilities for our Client’s life, health and annuity products, ensuring they align with our Client’s profitability requirements. Apply now for this excellent TPA Auditor job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2969.
Duties of the TPA Auditor Job
This new TPA Auditor job will:
- Above all, audit the TPA’s on transactions such as premiums, benefits (Claims, credited interest for annuity products, surrenders, commissions).
- Furthermore, report to Actuary who works with TPA audit process. So, this job will have mentors to train them into the organization.
- Also, will work closely with the Operations staff of 3 people who focus on TPA’s from the Home Office perspective. They are all Insurance Officers. One is over the Annuity Product & TPA’s, another over Health, and the 3rd is over Life. The TPA Auditor will work side by side with each of these people who will know what is happening with each TPA. Those 3 people are in charge of making sure that the products are being managed properly within the TPA. Each directs the TPA’s on their work.
- Finally, will be assigned list of assignments. And will then be mentored/trained into the role. List of audits to perform as designated by the Actuary. Most noteworthy, this job is the first full time auditing role on the team. So, the new TPA Auditor will join a very friendly, safe environment where they can ask people in the actuarial dept how they did it before. While a critical role, Actuary does not envision overtime or travel. The job will audit 3 large TPA’s and a few smaller ones.
Requirements for the TPA Auditor Job
- Above all, must be familiar with the administration and administrative systems of life, health, and/or annuity insurance products. Expertise in any one of these products is needed. Ideal candidate will have experience with various products.
- Ideal candidate will have 5 years experience auditing TPA’s.
- Furthermore, understanding of transactions such as premiums, benefits (claims, credited interest for annuity products, surrenders, and commissions). The actuaries design the plans, load the premiums/claims/commissions on the system. This new role will lead the TPA audit function.
- Ideal candidate will have knowledge of life, health and annuity product administration.
- EXCEL knowledge, helpful to know SQL – TPA’s dump data in data warehouse – SQL will be very handy – somehow you can go into a system of a data warehouse extract data
- Above all, strong relationship building and communication skills. Will work closely with internal staff. And be able to build relationships internally and externally with the TPA’s.
- This is not an exam-taking actuarial job. Yet, actuarial studies are always helpful in understanding the product design.
Mid America Search stands as a leading Insurance Recruiter in the industry, consistently recognized among the top Insurance Recruiters. Notably, we also excel as an esteemed Actuarial Recruiter, making us one of the industry’s foremost Actuarial Recruiters.