Remote Senior Life Insurance Underwriters needed! Our Client is part of one of the largest entities in the U.S. They drive to achieve the highest levels of mastery, performance, and quality. Most noteworthy, they strive to find the very best Senior Life Underwriters. Furthermore, ideal Candidates will have 5+ years life underwriting experience. Finally, you will not have to travel for training! Salary is negotiable DOQ up to $85k+ range. Apply now for these exceptional Senior Life Underwriter jobs by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2848.
Remote Senior Life Insurance Underwriters jobs are additions to staff. This exceptional Client is growing. Above all, you will analyze medical and financial information to determine an underwriting classification. Most noteworthy, these are opportunities to work remote. Also, you will not have to travel for training. Finally, Senior Life Underwriters report to Life Underwriting Manager.
The Essential Functions
- First of all, Senior Life Underwriter job is to evaluate documents such as applications, medical records, inspection reports, financial reports and other data to determine degree of insurance risk.
- Also, communicate with clients, applicants, agents, and underwriters to obtain additional information, explain company procedures or service existing accounts.
- Furthermore, process underwriting cases in computer image environment.
- Assist sales and support staff in resolving problems and questions.
- Most noteworthy, maintain and protect the confidentiality of all Company and client information
- Be able to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local safety and health regulations that would apply to this job
- Finally, other duties as assigned
Experience and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent underwriting experience.
- 5 years life insurance underwriting experience
- Also, Life Insurance industry knowledge
- MIB knowledge
- Most noteworthy, Senior Life Underwriter needs strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read, understand and develop strong working knowledge of appropriate SOP’s and other relevant information services
- Furthermore, ability to comply with client underwriting processes and guidelines.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Most noteworthy, good verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with PC and good keyboard skills
- Ability to meet production and quality standards
- Furthermore, ability to be at work and on time
- Finally, ability and judgment to interact and communicate appropriately with other employees, clients and management
Articles on how to work remote. How to (Actually) Save Time When You’re Working Remotely and Top 8 Remote Work Working Tips for Beginners