Recruiter Financial Services, with direction from the Executive Director of Recruitment, is responsible for district
network office and network office recruitment and selection efforts. Above all, this Recruiter Financial Services role will execute office recruiting plans to reach activity and full-time/internship contract goals. Do you have 1+ years professional sales recruiting experience in the financial services industry? Then, apply now for this exciting Recruiter job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2893.
SOURCING AND SELECTION
- First of all, build and develop effective referral sources for Career Changer and College Financial Reps with assistance from financial reps/staff, productive centers of influence (COIs), and qualified lead strategies from a variety of sources (i.e. referrals, COIs, Indeed, LinkedIn, career fairs, social media, etc.)
- Furthermore, specific selection process accountability to include but not limited to screening candidates, conducting initial interviews for career changers and interns, administering selection tools and guiding candidates through selection process
- Also, actively participate in community clubs and organizations to promote and brand our Client.
- Develop relationships with other Client recruiters to share leads and best practices
- Effectively communicate with candidates
- Finally, manage and mine resumes through online sourcing tools, i.e. Indeed, Cyhire, Handshake
ACCOUNTABILITY, TRACKING AND ANALYSIS
- Above all, report weekly recruiting activity to recruiting team
- Also, develop proficient use of home office supported software to maintain candidate databases and accurate records of prospects to ensure efficiency of the selection process
- Most noteworthy, assist in the preparation of activity reports to the leadership team
- Finally, analyze recruiting ratios to identify inefficiencies in selection process; establish and implement improvements
- First of all, Bachelor’s degree
- Also, one to three years professional work experience, preferably in sales, recruiting or the financial services industry
- Most noteworthy, demonstrated ability to work professionally as a team member and with all levels of people
- Also, Experience with prospecting, generating leads via phone or face-to-face interactions preferred
- Finally, strong personal network and/or community involvement to leverage from a recruiting perspective
- Action Oriented. Above all, enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others
- Drive for Results. Furthermore, can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results
- Interpersonal Savvy. Most noteworthy, relates well to all kinds of people. Up, down and sideways. Inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably
- Listening Practices. Also, attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees.
- Priority Setting. Finally, spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.