Product Actuary Job! Our client is a robust and experienced mutual insurance firm with over nine decades of operational excellence under its belt. Boasting an impressive AM Best rating, this insurance firm is a testament to resilience and reliability. Catering to a broad spectrum of insurance needs, their product portfolio includes credit insurance, Medicare supplement, dental, and vision. Furthermore, they operate nationwide, with the exception of New York and California. The firm’s guiding mission? To be the top choice among insurance providers in their markets. Equally important, they are committed to fostering a productive and supportive environment for their professionals, helping them to meet personal and career goals. Most noteworthy, our client is in the business of enhancing lives, delivering quality products and services that help people mitigate their financial risks.
As a Product Actuary in our Client’s dynamic team, you will be tasked with conducting detailed financial and actuarial analyses across various product lines. Furthermore, your attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills will be essential in successfully navigating this role. This is an in office or hybrid job in Nebraska. Salary is negotiable. Compensation includes bonus and excellent benefit package. Apply now for this excellent Product Actuary job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2959.
Your key duties will encompass:
- Actively participating in business strategy formulation, crucial to achieving our Client’s short and long-term objectives.
- Diligently overseeing product pricing, ensuring our Client’s offerings are competitively priced yet profitable.
- In addition, managing rate filings, ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines and timeliness.
- Effectively handling reserving tasks, contributing to the financial health of our Client’s organization.
- Also, conducting thorough experience analysis, a crucial aspect of understanding and improving our Client’s operations.
- Making financial projections, aiding in our Client’s strategic financial planning.
- Manipulating data to extract valuable insights, influencing key business decisions.
- Furthermore, you will manage a small staff and report to the Chief Actuary.
Preferred Education and Experience:
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Also, achieved the Associate of Society of Actuaries (ASA) designation. Will consider near ASA level candidates.
- Membership in the American Academy of Actuaries (MAAA).
- Furthermore, a minimum of five years’ experience in an actuarial role.
- Experience in one or more of the following product lines: Medicare Supplement, Debt Protection, Supplemental Health, Dental/Vision/Hearing, Long-Term Care, and/or Life Insurance.
- Most noteworthy, advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, and experience with data management and database applications.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build strong rapport.
- Lastly, the capacity to work independently towards objectives, demonstrating a sense of urgency.
We look forward to welcoming an individual who brings this unique combination of education, experience, and skills to our Client’s team.
Mid America Search stands as a leading Insurance Recruiter in the industry, consistently recognized among the top Insurance Recruiters. Notably, we also excel as an esteemed Actuarial Recruiter, making us one of the industry’s foremost Actuarial Recruiters.