Mid America Search - the Insurance Recruiter. And one of the world's best Insurance Recruiters.
Should you have an interest in this Job, please note the Title and Job# in the Subject line and email your resume to click here. Thank you.
To see our YouTube Video of this Job please click here.
Fixed Indexed Annuity Relationship Specialist
Education Requirements: Degree preferred.
Other Requirements: Include:
- Experience in Fixed Indexed Annuity new business administration with a marketing organization or an insurance company.
- Must understand the fixed indexed annuity business and have strong Fixed Indexed Annuity knowledge and experience.
- Strong administrative expertise.
- Working knowledge of 1035 exchanges, direct transfers, and custodial accounts.
- Needs to understand how to handle the suitability forms that accompany the applications
- Accurate and detailed work experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Salary Range: $50k
Description: This job, titled Fixed Indexed Annuity Relationship Specialist is a great job opening for a Candidate seeking a challenging opportunity with high visibility which could lead to a very rewarding job experience. Our Client, one of the largest and fastest-growing independent financial companies in the country, is seeking a very sharp administrator who can fill out an annuity application and finish the last 15% of the selling process. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Will answer the client’s questions on the applications and will handle the suitability forms that accompany the applications.
- This job is a most critical part of our Client’s sales process.
- The mission of this role is to help the client prospects through the last phases of agreeing to allow our Client to be the firm that provides them support, customer service and confidence and helps them choose the right insurance company for their retirement needs.
- It really is more than administration, it is a client-facing relationship manager role.