Should you have an interest in this Job, please note the Title and Job# in the Subject line and email your resume to click here. Thank you.
Director of Compliance and Filing
Location: MO or Remote
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or greater in a relevant field.
Other Requirements: Include:
- 5+ years of experience in the insurance industry, specifically in the area of compliance or risk-related field.
- Post-graduate or professional qualification in related field preferred.
- Ability to identify and resolve technical, operational and organizational problems.
- Ability to guide, influence and persuade others either internally in other areas or externally with customers or agencies.
- Ability to make timely and effective decisions.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and decision-making skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the business of our Client.
Salary Range: $125k to $135k DOE
Description: Leads and manages various aspects of the compliance and ethics program, consistent with the legal and regulatory requirements and our Client’s global compliance framework. Responsible to support the internal and external risk and compliance reporting processes as well as the development, approval and filing of policy forms, compliance policies & procedures, and provide compliance guidance. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible to direct and/or manage the compliance, ethics and regulatory function with direct to consumer life product development.
- Direct or perform policy form development, filing and responding to regulatory objections and negotiating approvals with the various Departments of Insurance.
- Responsible for supporting all internal and external inquiries and/or audits including market conduct exams, as well as consumer complaints.
- Provide compliance and regulatory guidance on sales practice issues, advertising/marketing review and filing, and product replacement.
- Provide oversight for the life agency and its agents.
- Responsible for developing compliance policies and procedures, compliance manuals, provide operational compliance guidance, and support the Global Compliance program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.