Operations Coordinator job is now available! Our Client is one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing financial product distribution companies. Our Client provides financial professionals and their clients with a comprehensive suite of products and services for developing and supporting holistic financial planning solutions. Our Client provides its advisor, agent, broker-dealer, and financial institution partners excellent proprietary products and operational support. Furthermore, this is in the areas of wealth management, guaranteed income, long-term care, and life insurance. In addition to organic growth, our Client is focused on growth by acquisition. 40+ companies have joined our Client since 2016. Each of our Client’s operating businesses is directed by its local management team. Yet, they benefit from access to our Client ‘s group resources. Our Client has 500+ employees and 30+ operating subsidiaries across the US.
The individual for the Operations Coordinator job should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with multiple parties. Furthermore, the Operations Coordinator job requires a can-do attitude. In addition, the ideal candidate will enjoy an entrepreneurial environment. Compensation is Salary + Commission and commiserate with experience. Location for the Operations Coordinator job is Cincinnati, OH. Apply now for this excellent Operations Coordinator job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2942.
Responsibilities for the Operations Coordinator
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability.
- Furthermore, act as a relationship liaison with the agent and our Client’s insurance carriers.
- Processing and reviewing new business and submissions from agents.
- In addition, comfortable with having a daily report of business and tasks to process autonomously.
- General Office & Administrative Management. Includes, but is not limited to, office and marketing supply ordering, maintaining organization, service, and report status calls, processing new business and received service forms.
- Also, partner with Sales Managers to evaluate processes, increase efficiency within the team and for agents in an ever-changing and growing industry.
Requirements for the Operations Coordinator
- 1+ year of experience in a similar role.
- Furthermore, proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- In addition, strong ability to multitask.
- Comfort working with multiple groups within business.