New Business Annuity Case Manager job with growing company! Above all, our Client is a new, innovative, independent marketing organization (IMO) partnering with a select group of financial advisors who have made the correct decisions to provide unbiased financial advice. Most noteworthy, they are building technology and gathering a group of industry experts to support these financial advisors in growing their independent financial practices. Furthermore, through their technology platform, best-in-class service, and industry experts, our Client is enabling these qualified professionals to better serve a greater number of clients as they scale their businesses. Salary is negotiable + options program + benefits. Work Remote. Do you have the Life or Annuity New Business experience to provide this needed to help grow our Client? If so, apply now for this New Business Case Manager job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2871.
The New Business Case Manager is the main point of contact for advisors submitting new life insurance business through our Client’s platform. Most noteworthy, managing the new business process and the transfer of funds for our advisors and their clients is at the core of our Client’s business. Furthermore, as a Case Manager you will work with insurance carriers, seeding institutions and other business partners to make our Client’s new business process the best in the industry.
- First of all, be the primary owner for resolving any open issues related to a submitted application from the time the case is submitted to the point the case is issued.
- Furthermore, review / input applications and transfer requests submitted by advisors.
- Also, confirm that applications have been submitted properly and are in good order prior to final submission to the carrier.
- Communicate with carriers and seeding institutions to monitor and expedite the application process.
- Maintain application records and statuses in our Client’s internal systems.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the annuity industry including product knowledge, industry trends, compliance issues, etc.
- Furthermore, develop relationships with key administrative and office support staff to facilitate proper business flow between various business units as well as third party administrators.
- Continuously find ways to improve business processes and new business functions.
- Finally, understand the application process and be able to walk the advisor through form completion or questions
- Above all, at least 3 years of New Business experience
- Furthermore, strong communication skills with the ability to work with different personality types.
- Most noteworthy, ability to take initiative and push projects and work flows forward.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Also, experience working in a sales support team and/or other previous customer service experience required.
- Technologically proficient and knowledgeable. Experience using Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes, procedures, and software tools.
- Finally, must be able to work in a fast pace team environment, handle multi-tasks and projects as well as support inbound and outbound calls from producers and their upline
Articles on how to work remote. How to (Actually) Save Time When You’re Working Remotely and Top 8 Remote Work Working Tips for Beginners