Our Client is a Des Moines, Iowa based Financial Services Wholesaling firm. Furthermore, they specialize in helping financial advisors/insurance agents protect more families and their retirements with annuities, life insurance and asset protection for LTC. In addition, Insurance License is not required, however, if these types of activities are a match Licensed Insurance Agents are welcome to apply. And the Candidate could continue to write/service business as a secondary focus. Moreover, the Marketing Assistant job spells opportunity for the right person who deeply cares about helping others, is looking to learn the industry and seeks growth potential. This Marketing Assistant job can be Full or Part-Time. Salary: $15 to $25/hour; if part-time, prefer 9:30am to 3pm; full time hours 8am to 4:30pm; flexibility on hours. This job location is Des Moines, IA. Apply now for this excellent Marketing Assistant job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2931.
- Send out marketing emails and print media to insurance professionals and make our Client’s social media posts.
- Furthermore, help review and process annuity new business.
- Develop monthly annuity renewal and contracting reports.
- In addition, get acquainted with clientele and advisors by answering phones.
- Update our Client’s website.
- Also, carry out marketing campaigns to introduce our Client to new agents that engage with our emails and social media.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Moreover, college degree preferred.
- Understanding of Annuities and Life insurance preferred, but not required.
- Furthermore, knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- In addition, good organizational skills.
- Promote a positive work environment.
- Also, must be detailed oriented.
- Ability to work well as a team player and be flexible on working multiple projects.