Lifecycle Marketing Manager job will support the implementation of the lifecycle marketing strategic plan for the client-facing customer journey. Above all, must have experience in multichannel lead nurture campaign execution. Do you have Lifecycle Marketing Manager experience? If so, apply now for this Lifecycle Marketing Manager job by clicking on the Apply Now button above!
Lifecycle Marketing Manager job will be responsible for the timely and efficient development, execution, and optimization of integrated marketing programs for all stages of the sales funnel to achieve contact and conversion rate growth targets. Furthermore, this job will be part of the division that helps to educate and connect consumers looking for financial advice with our Client’s advisor client base. Also, this role requires strategic thinking, strong communication and project management skills, initiative, and multi-task execution. Most noteworthy, the ideal Candidate brings a consumer-centric perspective to every conversation, is an excellent communicator who has achieved results collaborating in a matrixed environment, and has demonstrated success at building meaningful and positive relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- First of all, collaborate with various teams to identify gaps and opportunities that inform lifecycle sales strategy and launch initiatives that improve sales funnel metrics.
- Develop and launch marketing programs to effectively move leads through the sales cycle to closed business.
- Also, management of omni-channel sales contact strategy/campaigns and post-contact nurture.
- Implement audience segmentation and targeted marketing campaigns to create relevant, personalized and differentiated customer experiences for a variety of customer types.
- Furthermore, create and support sales collateral and communications (scripts, print, email, SMS, video, web).
- Collaborate with various teams to identify gaps and opportunities that inform lifecycle sales strategy and launch initiatives that improve sales funnel metrics.
- Most noteworthy, continuously monitor and evaluate lifecycle marketing campaign/program performance; identify and coordinate testing opportunities to optimize performance and improve business metrics.
- Leverage insights and data to identify trends and pursue the right questions; provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to our marketing programs.
- Finally, plan (from concept to outlining detailed tasks and timeline) and manage multiple projects; communicate with and work with others to execute and ensure timelines are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Business or relevant field required.
- Above all, 5 to 8 years progressive B to C marketing experience with a focus on driving nurture, engagement and sales conversion (financial services a plus).
- Most noteworthy, significant experience with multi-channel marketing tactics/campaigns (email, SMS, dialer, web/mobile, push notifications), segmentation and omni-channel marketing automation.
- Experience in testing and conversion optimization; proven track record of improving campaign performance.
- Also, working knowledge of messaging and brand principles.
- Working knowledge/experience with various systems or software used to communicate, segment, analyze, test and optimize the customer experience, including email marketing.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive, exercise initiative and meet deadlines.
- Furthermore, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional/cross-department teams; and CRM (Salesforce and Hubspot a plus).
- Also, strong project management, organizational and communication skills; able to work in fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changes in priority and demonstrable experience in establishing effective internal relationships and building consensus
- Excellent written, presentation, interpersonal, and people-influencing skills
- Finally, proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
Articles on how to work remote. How to (Actually) Save Time When You’re Working Remotely and 20 Tips for Working From Home