Life Insurance Case Manager job with an exceptional growing financial services Client. Above all, our Client is on a mission to solve the retirement crisis. Furthermore, 69% of Americans do not work with a financial advisor today. And only a quarter of Americans have a financial plan. Most noteworthy, our Client’s team is reimagining a 60-year old industry. It is bringing new technologies, comprehensive services, and an inspired vision to financial advisors. Finally, our Client, supported by their incredible investors, have grown from a small Great Lakes-based team in 2020 to a of 100+ members distributed across the United States.
Our Client’s team is a blend of industry experts and technologists building a better business, together. Most noteworthy, our Client is in it for the long haul. Also, our Client is looking for individuals to be part of a dedicated, distributed team where one can architect their impact and shape the our Client’s vision. This is the team you will be joining in this exceptional Life Insurance Case Manager role!
Above all, as a Life Insurance Case Manager, you will be accountable as the main point of contact for advisors transacting new life insurance business through our Client’s platform. Furthermore, delivering a seamless, efficient new business experience is at the core of what our Client provides to their advisors and their clients. As Life Insurance Case Manager, you will work closely with advisor office staff, advisors, and insurance carrier partners to ensure our Client’s new business process stands out as the best in the industry.
As our Client continues to build a product and service their advisors want and need, they are extending their hours to cover their partners coast to coast. Salary is Negotiable DOE. This job is Remote. This Life Insurance Case Manager job requires working 9:00am to 6:00pm Pacific time (includes 1 hour lunch) Monday through Friday. Apply now for this excellent Life Insurance Case Manager job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2916.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Uppermost, Life Insurance Case Manager job is primary owner for resolving any open issues related to submitted applications, from the point of application entry to successful coverage placement.
- Review / input applications and supporting documentation provided by advisors or staff.
- Furthermore, confirm that applications have been submitted properly and are in good order prior to final submission to the carrier.
- Communicate with carriers to monitor and expedite the application process.
- In addition, maintain application records and statuses in our Client’s internal systems.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the life insurance industry including product knowledge, industry trends, compliance issues, etc.
- Also, develop relationships with key administrative and office support staff to facilitate proper business flow between various business units as well as third party administrators.
- Continuously find ways to improve business processes and new business functions.
- Understand the application process and be able to walk the advisor through form completion or questions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Above all, at least 3 years of New Business experience (in a brokerage/IMO environment is a plus).
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with different personality types.
- Furthermore, ability to take initiative and push projects and work flows forward.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Importantly, experience working in a sales support team and/or other previous customer service experience required.
- In addition, technologically proficient and knowledgeable. Experience using Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes, procedures, and software tools.
- Also, must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment, handle multiple tasks and projects as well as support inbound and outbound calls from producers and their upline.
Articles on how to work remote. How to (Actually) Save Time When You’re Working Remotely and 20 Tips for Working From Home.