Life Insurance Case Design Specialist job! Newly created in the Pacific Time Zone! Our Client is on a mission to solve the retirement crisis. In addition, 69% of Americans do not work with a financial advisor today and only a quarter of Americans have a financial plan. Most importantly, our Client’s team is reimagining a 60-year old industry by bringing new technologies, comprehensive services, and an inspired vision to financial advisors. Furthermore, our Client, supported by their incredible investors, have grown from a small Great Lakes-based team in 2020 to a team of 100+ members distributed across the United States.
Our Client’s team is a blend of industry experts and technologists building a better business together. Most noteworthy, our Client is in it for the long haul. Also, our Client is looking for individuals to be part of a dedicated, distributed team where one can architect their impact and shape our Client’s vision.
As a Case Design Specialist (emphasis on life insurance), you will be accountable for delivering support to financial advisors as they work to provide insurance solutions to their clients. While this role primarily interacts with life insurance day-to-day, strong candidates will have a solid understanding of the broader financial services industry. Your primary responsibilities will include: providing customized life insurance illustrations to financial advisors, guiding advisors on field underwriting questions, answering product-related questions and helping to provide thoughtful client solutions to our Client’s financial advisors.
As our Client continues to build a product and service that their advisors want and need, they are extending their hours to cover their partners coast to coast. Salary is Negotiable DOE. This job is Remote and requires working 9:00am to 6:00pm Pacific time. Apply now for this excellent Life Insurance Case Design Specialist job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2906.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Upper most, determine the appropriate life insurance product solutions based on financial needs and circumstances submitted by producers.
- Furthermore, possess a strong grasp of the technical aspects of different life insurance products, with an emphasis on permanent products and Indexed Universal Life (IUL). Also, products include term life & Asset-Based/Linked-benefit Long Term Care.
- Understand the life insurance product landscape and appropriate application of different types of life insurance products.
- In addition, provide producers timely support throughout the entire sale process.
- Furthermore, create product proposals and illustrations using both carrier software and third-party technology tools.
- Also, educate our Client’s internal team and its producers on product changes and new offerings.
- Identify and analyze trends related to producer requests and client demands.
- And build relationships with key financial advisors through the advisor’s outreach to our Client’s Case Design team.
- Other responsibilities related to insurance product education.
Education & Experience
- Four or more years of industry experience working with life insurance products (experience on the Case Design team at an IMO or insurance carrier is preferred).
- Furthermore, Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education.
- In addition, strong interpersonal skills with experience working with financial advisors.
- Most noteworthy, ability to work within short deadlines while managing several projects simultaneously.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Also, enjoy working in a team environment.
- Furthermore, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s own workload.
- Also, one needs to be comfortable around a tech-enabled business.
- Most noteworthy, familiarity with Salesforce.
- Furthermore, experience in a high-growth company.
Articles on how to work remote. How to (Actually) Save Time When You’re Working Remotely and 20 Tips for Working From Home.