Mid America Search - the Insurance Recruiter. And one of the world's best Insurance Recruiters.
Should you have an interest in this Job, please note the Title and Job# in the Subject line and email your resume to click here. Thank you.
Life Insurance Product Marketing Director
Location: Dallas, TX
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field; advanced degree preferred.
Other Requirements: Include:
- 10+ years of Life Product Marketing Management experience, including Digital Marketing.
- Significant experience with insurance products, in a digital environment, in order to bring our Client into the digital age.
- Experience with a variety of insurance products (including final expense, critical illness and Medicare Supplement).
- Successful in working with Sales Managers and Division Managers who lead product lines.
- Able to work across product lines and improve the overall marketing across the company.
Salary Range: Negotiable DOE
Description: Our Client, a growing national life and annuity company with over $1 billion in assets and nearly 10,000 agents throughout the country, seeks a Life Product Marketing Director. Our Client offers a full line of life and annuity products to help customers plan their financial futures. Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Successful Candidate’s primary goal is to be effective in the marketing of all product lines.
- Transform marketing function into a digital marketing platform.
- Responsible, as Marketing Director, for a variety of insurance products.
- Work with Sales Managers and Division Managers who oversee the various product lines.
- Product lines include:
- Final Expense.
- Critical Illness.
- Medicare Supplement.
- Work across product lines and improve the overall marketing across the company.