Mid America Search - the Insurance Recruiter. And one of the world's best Insurance Recruiters.
Should you have an interest in this Job, please note the Title and Job# in the Subject line and email your resume to click here. Thank you.
Associate Actuary, Life Pricing
Location: FL or IN
Education Requirements: Strong academic background in Actuarial Science, Finance, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or other related degree.
Other Requirements: Include:
- 4+ years actuarial experience preferred.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and tasks, prioritizing and meeting deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Experience with actuarial software applications is desired (preferably MG-ALFA).
- Prior consulting experience is a plus, but not necessary.
Salary Range: Salary $70k to $100k + bonus potential of $20k to $30k or above
Description: This is one of the many actuary jobs Mid America Search has available. Our Client, an international firm of actuaries and consultants, is seeking an actuarial candidate with experience in individual life insurance. This is an associate level position with significant advancement potential for the right person with a background in worksite products. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Technical expertise with the ability to actively participate in multiple consulting projects at the same time.
- Wide variety of assignments, including:
- Product design.
- Merger & acquisition.
- Asset and liability analysis.
- Cash flow testing.
- Statutory and tax valuation and/or ORSA support.
- Product development and support experience in the following product areas:
- Worksite life (particularly simplified issue term and UL).
- Combination Life/Health products.
- Final Expense.
- Simplified issue term, and/or
- Other supplemental life products.
- Mentor entry-level actuarial staff.
- Opportunity for some travel.