Our Client, who has Financial Advisor Development Consultant jobs, is one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing financial product distribution companies. They provide financial professionals and their clients with a comprehensive suite of products and services for developing and supporting holistic financial planning solutions. Our Client provides its advisor, agent, broker-dealer, and financial institution partners excellent proprietary products and operational support. Furthermore, this is in the areas of wealth management, guaranteed income, long-term care, and life insurance. In addition to organic growth, our Client is focused on growth by acquisition. 40+ companies have joined our Client since 2016. Each of our Client’s operating businesses is directed by its local management team. Yet, they benefit from access to our Client ‘s group resources. Our Client has 500+ employees and 30+ operating subsidiaries across the US.
There are two Financial Advisor Development Consultant jobs available! The Financial Advisor Development Consultant job is responsible for providing marketing, financial planning solutions, fixed annuity knowledge, and extraordinary customer service to independent agents/agencies for the establishment and retention of new business. The Financial Advisor Development Consultant must have the ability to expand and retain an active agent base by establishing a good rapport with clients utilizing professional phone skills. Plus, the desire and drive to succeed in a collaborative team environment. The Financial Advisor Development Consultant jobs are either remote, hybrid, or in-office. Salary is DOE plus commission. Base is 50k to 70k plus benefit package + bonuses/incentive/commissions of 25k+. Apply now for this excellent Financial Advisor Development Consultant job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2944.
- Make proactive outbound sales calls to:
- Recruit financial advisors.
- Train financial advisors on product solutions and marketing programs.
- Grow the financial advisor’s practice.
- Uppermost, the Primary Driver is managing agent relationships and the annuity case design at hand resulting in agency growth.
- Respond to inbound calls regarding product solutions, marketing programs and practice betterment services.
- Furthermore, meet call activity expectations and monthly team sales goals.
- Contribute to development of marketing materials and advertising.
- In addition, self-develop with industry and product knowledge to remain current with trends and products.
- Navigate insurance companies to ensure timely placement of cases utilizing problem solving skills.
- Also, interfaces with agents, clients and/or carrier contacts.
- Territory could be regional or larger based on person’s experience.
- Strong annuity experience, knowledge and annuity producer relationship or have worked with agents directly.
- Furthermore, agent relationships would be a bonus, but not necessary
- A boots-on-the-ground relationship manager.
- Moreover, an employee that has been working for a carrier on their sales desk is highly desired.
- A driver personality that is persistent and enjoys “hunting” for sales.
- In addition, sales experience recommended.
- College Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Also, state insurance license preferred but not required.
- Enterprising and creative mindset for developing innovative solutions.
- In addition, effective prospecting, and customer relationship skills.
- Ability to ask probing questions to qualify and close business.
- Furthermore, persistent, and flexible to overcome call reluctance.
- Self–starter with endurance and capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think clearly and be objective.
- Also, outgoing, people oriented and highly collaborative in a team environment.
- Effective listening and verbal reasoning skills.
- Sufficient vocabulary to communicate effectively under stressful situations.
Articles on how to work remote. How to (Actually) Save Time When You’re Working Remotely and 20 Tips for Working From Home.