Director of Operations and Client Services opportunity! Our Client is a full-service holistic financial services firm located in New Albany, Ohio. Above all, our Client’s goal is to take the mystery out of investing, managing risk, preparing for retirement, and managing through retirement in today’s complex world. Most noteworthy, our Client values building long-term relationships with clients. Furthermore, this Director of Operations and Client Services role reports to the President who has 25 plus years of experience providing asset and wealth management through various investment and insurance strategies.
General Job Description
Above all, this position reports directly to the President and is a key part of the financial services firm. Most noteworthy, the position will provide leadership, coaching, training, and counsel to all company team members and will oversee all high-level HR duties. Furthermore, this role will analyze and improve organizational processes and work to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency. Finally, working knowledge of financial services firms is a must experience for this position.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- First of all, ensure all firm operations are carried on in an appropriate cost-effective way.
- Furthermore, improve operational management systems, processes and utilize best practices of current firm’s existing policies and procedures.
- Assist in adherence to compliance to Broker-Dealer, RIA, and Insurance Companies.
- Recruit, train, coach, counsel, mentor and supervise all staff.
- Also, oversee Human Resources policies.
- Above all, ensure world-class service to clients at all times. Seek ways to increase the quality of customer service.
- Assist in formulating strategic and operational objectives.
- Communicate job/role expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions on a consistent
- Also, manage relationships with key vendors.
- Finally, a minor responsibility is to back up for other team members in the office at various times.
Qualifications for the Job
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university (preferred). Prefer a Degree in Business, Operations Management, or a related field is preferred. Masters Degree a plus (not required).
- Above all, proven work experience of at least 5 to 7 years as an Operations Manager in a financial services organization or in a similar role.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to effectively manage people with the ability to adapt to all types of personalities.
- Most noteworthy, experience working and communicating with Broker-Dealers, RIAs, and insurance companies is important.
- High-level working knowledge of small business human resources needs and general working knowledge of state and federal requirements.
- Finally, working experience managing and working with outside vendors.
- Leadership Skills and Communication Exceptionalism