Director of Annuities job is exceptional opportunity with our Life Insurance Client. Above all, our Client excels at servicing families. Furthermore, for over five decades, they have grown from helping the people of their County and the surrounding areas to now being licensed in 30+ states nationwide. Also, although they have experienced significant growth over the years, their small town values remain intact. Finally, our Client works with honesty and sincerity as they serve their policyowners for their life, and for the lives of their loved ones. Do you have 10+ years of Annuity/Life Operations leadership experience and demonstrated business results? If so, apply now for this Director of Annuities job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2881.
The Director of Annuities will be responsible for the management of our Client’s fixed, indexed, and single premium immediate annuity product lines and customer service.
- First of all, demonstrate a strong understanding of the annuity industry, the competition, and the market.
- Second, demonstrate subject matter expertise in annuities to drive the performance of the annuity department.
- Third, demonstrate well-developed leadership abilities. Provide leadership to ensure all activities are consistent with our goals, guidelines, and culture by monitoring trends and evolving our strategy to keep up with changing customer expectations.
- Furthermore, develop and maintain productivity and quality standards through audit and other review mechanisms to ensure policy, procedures, and objectives are carried out.
- Above all, motivate and coach teams to meet service goals and increase productivity while managing expenses.
- Also, understand regulations, legislation and monitor potential risks related to annuity products.
- Most noteworthy, understand the tools and systems available to support annuity products, and partner with IT to drive capability enhancements.
- Adapt and learn new tasks quickly while understanding associated risk implications.
- Prioritize and complete multiple time sensitive tasks both individually and departmentally.
- Assist and support multiple projects and initiatives concurrently.
- Have a high standard for customer service.
- Have considerable tact, diplomacy, and people skills.
- Personnel administration including timekeeping, performance appraisals, interviewing, hiring, counseling, etc.
- Finally, participate in or manage projects as assigned by President.
Above all, the qualified candidate will have substantial experience in Annuity/Life Operations marked by strong business relationships, skilled leadership and demonstrated business results. Furthermore, must have 10+ years of operations leadership experience and a four-year college degree. Most noteworthy, must possess the following skills and abilities:
- First, strategic, internally/externally focused individual adept at leading people and initiatives
- Second, broad industry perspective and strong general business acumen
- Third, working knowledge of insurance operations
- Furthermore, takes accountability for quality results, for treating others professionally and respectfully, and for using productive communication that fosters teamwork and collaboration.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check.