Director of Advisor Development is exciting new role! Join the Advisors Success Team of our growing Client! Above all, our Client is a new, innovative, independent marketing organization (IMO) partnering with a select group of financial advisors who have made the correct decisions to provide unbiased financial advice. Most noteworthy, they are building technology and gathering a group of industry experts to support these financial advisors in growing their independent financial practices. Furthermore, through their technology platform, best-in-class service, and industry experts, our Client is enabling these qualified professionals to better serve a greater number of clients as they scale their businesses. Finally, Director of Advisor Development salary is around $75k + options program + benefits. Work Remote. Do you have the Advisor Marketing Services experience to help grow our Client? If so, apply now for this exceptional new job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2883.
Director of Advisor Development is the point person for all of our advisors’ marketing needs. Above all, acts as the liaison between multiple third-party partners and our Client’s advisors. Most noteworthy, this individual will be the quarterback for each of our advisors’ marketing initiatives. From coordinating Facebook ad campaigns, to helping develop a website for an advisor, you will become a key individual for each of our advisor’s practices.
Experience and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of related experience in an Insurance Marketing Organization
- Insurance Designations and Licensing
- Above all, Director of Advisor Development will have experience onboarding financial advisors to a new marketing platform.
- Also, outstanding customer service and support experience on Seminar marketing, implementation. Successful follow up with Advisors
- Furthermore, Director of Advisor Development will have experience overseeing content writing. Pertains to digital marketing campaigns, direct mail invitations, and corporate marketing projects.
- Finally, experience collaborating with executive leadership team is needed for Director of Advisor Development job. Helping with goals, growth, and development of company initiatives.
Articles on how to work remote. How to (Actually) Save Time When You’re Working Remotely and Top 8 Remote Work Working Tips for Beginners