Director, Financial Planning & Projects
Exciting newly created Director, Financial Planning & Projects job to join growing Life Insurance Group! Above all, this job will support our Client’s Information Technology and Operations leadership teams in meeting their financial forecasts and budgets. Ideal candidate will have a BA/BS In Economics, Finance or similar discipline with analytical bias. Furthermore, 8+ years’ experience in a corporate finance / information technology environment. Also, heavy emphasis on analytics. Finally, this role requires strong knowledge of financial modeling. Salary is negotiable around $140,000 plus 15% target bonus. Also, the job is located in Des Moines, Iowa. Apply now for this Director, Financial Analysis & Projects Job 2834.
The Essential Functions
- First, identify issues and enhancements to processes. Above all, implement change in conjunction with Corporate Finance teams.
- Also, facilitates financial review meetings with operations and information technology leaders
- Furthermore, coordinate and provide financial inputs for monthly and quarterly business reviews as well as operating plans. Also, works on project related deep dives.
- Most noteworthy, build and maintain high level knowledge across all business areas. Hence stay current on initiatives and challenges/opportunities across the business.
- Also, prepare financial updates. Certainly include relevant financial analyses versus prior periods. Provide forecasts/budgets. Furthermore, examine associated risk/opportunities within technology and operations resources.
- Take part in M+A due diligence estimates for Operations/IT transition. Furthermore, run rate assumptions to deal model.
- Also, supports project managers in the cost and benefit analysis process. Furthermore, assists managers with strategic plans.
- Finally, possible Management of a team to achieve all these responsibilities
Required Education and Experience
- First of all, BA/BS In Economics, Finance or similar discipline. Analytical bias
- Above all, 8+ years’ experience in a corporate financial / information technology environment. Also, heavy emphasis on analytics.
- Furthermore, strong knowledge of financial modeling.
- Most noteworthy, ability to translate large amounts of data. As a result, create useful information and actionable items.
- Also, ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic, & opaque environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload. Also, effective multi-tasking skills. Ability to manage projects.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Finally, strong interpersonal skills. Hence, the ability to challenge or influence senior company leaders.