Case Design Specialist, Life Insurance Job! Our Client helps independent financial advisors grow their business in various ways, through technology, financing, peer-to-peer coaching, marketing, and much more. They have become the country’s fastest-growing annuity distributor since emerging from stealth mode in the Fall of 2020.
Our Client’s team is ‘obsessed with finding a better way’ in everything they do. Whether they are building world-class software or delivering expert analysis on complex insurance strategies, it’s their people that make the difference. So, If you like to think differently and are excited about driving broad impact in a vast sector like financial services, come join our Client’s entrepreneurial and optimistic team! Apply now for this remote Case Design Specialist, Life Insurance job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2891.
As a Case Design Specialist (emphasis on life insurance), you will be accountable for delivering support to financial advisors as they work to provide insurance solutions to their clients. Furthermore, while this role primarily interacts with life insurance day-to-day, strong candidates will have a solid understanding of the broader financial services industry. Above all, your primary responsibilities will include: providing customized life insurance illustrations to financial advisors, guiding advisors on field underwriting questions, answering product-related questions and helping to provide thoughtful client solutions to our Client’s financial advisors.
- First, determine the appropriate life insurance product solutions based on financial needs and circumstances submitted by producers
- Furthermore, strong grasp of the technical aspects of different life insurance products, with an emphasis on permanent products and Indexed Universal Life (IUL)
- Also, understand the life insurance product landscape and appropriate application of different types of life insurance products
- Provide producers timely support throughout the entire sale process
- Create product proposals and illustrations using both carrier software and third-party technology tools
- Educate the internal Company team and its producers on product changes and new offerings
- Identify and analyze trends related to producer requests and client demands
- Build relationships with key financial advisors through the advisors outreach to the Company’s Case Design team.
- Finally, other responsibilities related to insurance product education
- Four or more years of industry experience working with life insurance products (experience on the Case Design team at an IMO or insurance carrier is preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience working with financial advisors
- Ability to work within short deadlines while managing several projects simultaneously
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s own workload
- Comfortable around a tech-enabled business
Articles on how to work remote. How to (Actually) Save Time When You’re Working Remotely and Top 8 Remote Work Working Tips for Beginners