Case Design Coordinator, Annuities job with an exceptional growing financial services Client. Above all, our Client is on a mission to solve the retirement crisis. Furthermore, 69% of Americans do not work with a financial advisor today and only a quarter of Americans have a financial plan. Most noteworthy, our Client’s team is reimagining a 60-year old industry by bringing new technologies, comprehensive services, and an inspired vision to financial advisors. Finally, our Client, supported by their incredible investors, have grown from a small Great Lakes-based team in 2020 to a of 100+ members distributed across the United States.
Our Client’s team is a blend of industry experts and technologists building a better business, together. Most noteworthy, our Client is in it for the long haul. Also, our Client is looking for individuals to be part of a dedicated, distributed team where one can architect their impact and shape our Client’s vision.
As Case Design Coordinator, Annuities (emphasis on fixed and fixed index annuities), you are accountable for delivering guidance to top insurance producers as they work to provide solutions to their clients. Uppermost and at its core, this job requires a deep knowledge of annuities, income planning strategies, and how annuities can fit in a client’s broader financial plan. In addition to general product and planning questions, you would be accountable for evaluating financial circumstances and assessing client needs to provide thoughtful options to our Client’s insurance producers. Salary is negotiable DOE. This job is Remote from anywhere in U.S. Apply now for this excellent Case Design Coordinator, Annuities job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2933.
Case Design Coordinator, Annuities Responsibilities
- Help to assess the appropriate product and strategies for an agent’s customer based on their financial needs and circumstances.
- In addition, develop unique and differentiated annuity strategies to differentiate our Client’s practice and provide agents additional value.
- Identify the annuity product landscape and appropriate application of different fixed and fixed indexed annuities.
- Furthermore, create product proposals and illustrations using Excel, carrier tools, and other similar software to recommend products to producers.
- Educate our Client’s internal team and its producers on product changes and new offerings.
- Also, identify and evaluate trends related to producer requests and customer asks.
- Build relationships with key financial advisors through the advisors’ outreach to our Client’s Design team.
Case Design Coordinator, Annuities Requirements
- Working understanding of annuity products and desire to be in case design (experience on the Case Design team at an IMO is preferred).
- Furthermore, CFP, RICP or other planning designation is a plus.
- Deep comprehension of how annuities are utilized in broader financial planning and retirement planning strategies.
- Be someone that’s comfortable with continuous feedback.
- In addition, anticipate customer needs and wants.
- Also, demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills.
Articles on how to work remote. How to (Actually) Save Time When You’re Working Remotely and 20 Tips for Working From Home.