Billing Specialist job with an exceptional growing financial services Client. Above all, our Client is on a mission to solve the retirement crisis. Furthermore, 69% of Americans do not work with a financial advisor today and only a quarter of Americans have a financial plan. Most noteworthy, our Client’s team is reimagining a 60-year old industry by bringing new technologies, comprehensive services, and an inspired vision to financial advisors. Finally, our Client, supported by their incredible investors, have grown from a small Great Lakes-based team in 2020 to 100+ members distributed across the United States.
Our Client’s team is a blend of industry experts and technologists building a better business, together. Most noteworthy, our Client is in it for the long haul. Also, our Client is looking for individuals to be part of a dedicated, distributed team where one can architect their impact and shape our Client’s vision.
Our Client’s TAMP (Turnkey Asset Management Programs) team is looking for a Billing Specialist to help play an integral role in building and overseeing our Client’s TAMP billing process. Furthermore, the Billing Specialist oversees and administers the collection of quarterly management fees and maintains systems to ensure fees are collected on time, in their entirety, and accurately. Salary is $60k to $80k DOE. This job is Remote from anywhere in U.S. Apply now for this excellent Billing Specialist job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2941.
Responsibilities for the Billing Specialist
- Coordinate with vendors, custodians, and the finance department to facilitate the processing and collection of quarter-end/mid-quarter fees.
- Furthermore, develop systems to verify data integrity and eliminate billing errors.
- Perform reconciliations to confirm complete collections of fees.
- In addition, create quarterly fee reports to distribute to clients.
- Maintain thorough documentation on all items related to fee calculations and changes to bill settings on client accounts.
- Also, assist staff and advisors with billing requests/inquiries.
- Work with our Client’s product team to help streamline billing processes.
What our Client is looking for in Team Members
- Executer – Our Client is currently building out many new initiatives and programs. As Billing Specialist you need to quickly ramp up and start executing. They talk a lot about strategy and high-level ideas, and you should be able to independently translate ideas into action, dig into the details, and make progress toward our Client’s teams goals.
- Process-Driven – You’re someone that geeks out on processes and is a sucker for making sure things stay on track. The goal is to be meticulous enough for quality output but not meticulous to the point of indecision.
- Customer Centric – You’re obsessed with creating an unparalleled customer experience. You lead with compassion, anticipate customer needs and wants, and bring ease and calm to all interactions—knowing every customer interaction is an opportunity to amaze.
- Problem Solver – Working at a startup is rife with challenges. These challenges invigorate you! When you come up against friction or roadblocks, you demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills—exploring creative solutions and taking ownership to keep moving forward.
Requirements for the Billing Specialist
- 3+ years of collections experience required having calculated and maintained fee schedules and payouts, along with proven ability to execute the invoicing, processing, collection, and confirmation of fees.
- In addition, proven experience in an invoicing and billing environment.
- Must have RIA related experience.
- Moreover, must be able to manage deadlines, prioritize workload, and maintain composure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Aptitude for mathematics and can produce formulas to calculate fees and account valuations given variable client portfolios and fee structures.
Articles on how to work remote. How to (Actually) Save Time When You’re Working Remotely and 20 Tips for Working From Home.