Associate Financial Advisor job with exceptional Firm located in one of the fastest growing retirement communities in the United States. Area is growing exponentially. Above all, outstanding opportunity for someone who is passionate about the financial planning industry and is like minded to our Client’s leaders and also works from the heart. Most noteworthy, Associate Financial Advisor must be enthusiastic and enjoy helping people. This office is a nationally recognized Advisor Office with existing systems, proven processes, experienced support team, and terrific opportunity for individual that enjoys passion for helping clients. Finally, the Firm has an established name brand in community and offers a nice lifestyle with work and life balance. Apply now for this Associate Financial Advisor job by clicking on the Apply Now button above!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Above all, provide your absolute best and excellence every day and enjoy the same passion and zeal for our Client’s valued customers.
- Furthermore, Associate Financial Advisor will assist the Chief Operating Officer and Lead Planner and the Chief Executive Officer with meeting with their clients. Enjoy a multitude of responsibilities including analyzing and making recommendations regarding their clients’ financial retirement goals.
- Also, strategize, construct and understand detailed financial situations.
- Individual will need to be able to create deliverables for client meetings.
- Responsible for working with support team in a respectful, caring, and friendly culture.
- Tremendous opportunity for this team member as our Client’s CEO transitions away from this business in a primary leadership role over the next three to five years. Finally, potentially work towards building your own legacy with proven systems, competent and skilled support staff and opportunity for ownership.
- Finally, potentially work towards building your own legacy with proven systems, competent and skilled support staff and opportunity for ownership.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is preferred, preferably financial planning, finance, business, or economic degree.
- 2-3+ years of relevant industry experience minimum.
- Series 65 registration required.
- Also, must have passion and enjoyment for helping pre-retirees or retirees.
- Above all, must be able to self-start, prepare for meetings and understand the importance of preparation and practice.
- Must take pride and demonstrate excellence in each client interaction and think about each encounter as making a difference in someone’s life.
- Furthermore, must have balance of analytical and people skills. Finally, public speaking skills are essential and important to the success of this role as Firm conducts frequent educational workshops.
- Finally, public speaking skills are essential and important to the success of this role as Firm conducts frequent educational workshops.
- Prior RIA and Insurance experience with emphasis and working knowledge of fixed indexed annuities and index universal life products.
- Also, CFP® designation is preferred or at least in progress.
- Working knowledge of financial planning software is a plus.
- State life insurance license.
- Finally, state long term care license a plus.
- The Firm’s compensation is negotiable to experience level, existing business value and desire for equity ownership both short and long term.
- Firm is excited to negotiate an opportunity that is beneficial to both parties.
- Above all, competitive salary available plus a performance-based pay program and career track that includes an ownership opportunity.
- Paid vacation days and market holidays.
- Again, potential for company ownership/equity and opportunity to build your own legacy.
- Finally, educational reimbursements (continued education, conference attendance, training budget, etc.) and paid professional dues.