The Associate Financial Advisor is an advisor that provides technical support for the Lead Advisor. Responsibilities include new client meeting support and include assisting with data gathering and analysis, strategizing with the Lead Advisor. Also, Associate Financial Advisor includes assisting with financial recommendations, implementing and researching appropriate individualized plans, and assisting in portfolio management. Associate Financial Advisor must understand the importance of insurance products (fixed annuities and life insurance) in the planning process. Salary is $60k (negotiable DOE) + incentive compensation. Location is Columbus, OH area. Apply now for this excellent Associate Financial Advisor job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2905.
Major Duties and Associate Financial Advisor Responsibilities
- Most important, provide technical support for Lead Financial Advisor. This includes in-person client support with the Lead Advisor.
- Furthermore, do data gathering and analysis, development of financial recommendations, assisting with the implementation of the plan, and overall portfolio management.
- Provide Client Service Support throughout the onboarding process.
- In addition, does Client Service Support relationship management with existing clients including ongoing and regular client contact and communications. This will also include assisting with portfolio changes and reviews, information data gathering, implementation of recommendations, account service and maintenance, and reporting.
- Also, special projects as appropriate and back up for Client Service Manager as needed.
Minor Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide back up for others team members in the office may occur.
- Furthermore, Client service calls regarding allocation changes and service needs may occur from time to time.
Qualifications for the Associate Financial Advisor Job
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university (required). Master’s Degree a plus, but not required.
- Most noteworthy, CFP desired or ability to obtain.
- 2 to 3 years experience working in a full-service financial advisory firm.
- Furthermore, experience working directly with clients.
- Upper most, self-confidence, personal integrity, and the understanding of fiduciary responsibility.
- Also, desire to work successfully in a small company environment where one must be adaptable and have the ability to wear many hats and step in for others in varied roles as needed.
- Furthermore, be a team player with strong leadership skills and ability to be mentored and adapt to current firm policies and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Also, ability to multi-task, manage time, prioritize and work independently.
- And professional demeanor is a must.
- Demonstrable financial planning knowledge and ability to be mentored by Lead Advisor.
- Quite importantly, ability to retain respect and trust of clients.
- Furthermore, ability to work in support/associate role with Lead Advisor.