Annuity Suitability Review Consultant job available! Our Client offers some of today’s most sought after life insurance, annuity, and retirement planning products. Our highly rated Financial Group Client is looking for an Annuity Suitability Review Consultant to join their stellar team! Above all, pursue a career with meaning and purpose. Furthermore, the Annuity Suitability Review Consultant will have the opportunity to contribute to our Client’s financial success while making a difference in the lives of those they do business with, their coworkers, and their communities. Salary is $45k to $50k although experience and licensing could increase the salary. This job’s location is West Des Moines, Iowa. Apply now for this excellent Suitability Review Consultant job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2913.
Above all, the Annuity Suitability Review Consultant job will conduct the suitability review of our Client’s Annuity business to ensure compliance with NAIC suitability, state and federal regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Upper most, review annuity new business and suitability documentation. Gather additional information and provide analysis, extensively document decisions and actions, evaluate and execute information for final suitability recommendation.
- Moreover, accept and manage escalated calls professionally and autonomously.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of offered annuity products as well as external financial products.
- Furthermore, monitor state and federal regulatory proposed and final rules related to suitability. Ensure the Suitability Department and Annuity Division complies with all regulations and rules related to Suitability.
- Maintain written procedures in compliance with regulations to ensure accurate, efficient, and consistent processing of workflow.
- In addition, run auxiliary reports related to the New Business and Suitability departments. Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of the possible solutions and show their impact to the bottom line. Provide timely and comprehensive feedback to management regarding these reports.
- Assist with the annual audit of Third-Party Distributors to ensure functions are being performed as requested and are in compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Also, assist with the review of new or revised marketing correspondence and new business forms related to Suitability.
- Participate in development of system test plans and user acceptance testing as necessary.
- Effectively communicate with all other departments within the company as they relate to suitability procedures and decisions.
- In addition, perform administration support functions on behalf of our Client in its capacity as wholesale distributor for variable insurance products issued by our Client’s Insurance Company.
Education & Experience
- Above all, Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Upper most, FINRA Series 6 and 26 (or series 7 and 24) or ability to obtain within 120 Days required.
- Minimum 3 years’ Broker dealer back office, annuity or insurance client service preferred.
- In addition, excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- Analytical problem solving.
- Ability to influence others.
- Also, advanced organizational skills with ability to focus on appropriate details.
- Self-motivator and ability to work efficiently and independently.
- Moreover, ability to adapt to frequent change.
- Proficient use of PC and Microsoft Office Products.
- Also, proven facilitation skills.
- Ability to work periodic overtime, sometimes with relatively short notice.
- In addition, due to the financial nature and level of accountability of this position, a credit and criminal background check is required.
- FINRA regulations require fingerprinting for this job.