Exciting start-up opportunity for Annuity Specialist in fixed and indexed annuity products! Will have conversations, as an Annuity Expert, with Advisors and educate them on annuity products and Case Design.Ideal Candidate will be a Case Design Partner at an IMO. Strong annuity product experts with Insurers (e.g. Certified Annuity Specialists) or Paraplanners with Financial Planning firms will be considered.
Annuity Specialist – Case Design
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education – business, finance, or math degrees preferred.
Four or more years of insurance industry experience, including strong annuity experience.
In addition, four or more years of experience on the Case Design team at an IMO is preferred.
Insurance designations focused on annuity product such as Certified Annity Specialist (CAS) is preferred.
Also, strong interpersonal skills with experience working with financial advisors.
Furthermore, ability to work within short deadlines while managing several projects simultaneously.
Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Also, strong verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work independently and manage one’s own workload.
In conclusion, comfortable around a tech-enabled business.
Salary Range: $75k + options program (some piece of business) + 401k (3% contribution) + full benefit on healthcare side
Our Client is a tech-enabled distributor of financial products. It is venture backed and has a heavy emphasis on technology. They are serving the independent financial advisory market. It has a focus on fixed annuities/fixed indexed annuities. Our Client is currently operating as an IMO (Insurance Marketing Organization). Furthermore, it will be rolling out an RIA to support the holistic dual-licensed advisor.
Through our Client’s technology and industry experts, their goal is to support independent financial advisors. Therefore, as an Annuity Specialist (emphasis on fixed and fixed index annuities), you would be responsible for delivering support to insurance producers. At its core, this job requires a deep understanding of annuities. Also, a solid understanding of life insurance, and/or securities would be a plus. In addition to general product questions, you would be responsible for running annuity illustrations. Furthermore, analyzing financial circumstances and assessing client needs. Thus, to provide thoughtful options to our Client’s insurance producers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Determine, as Annuity Specialist, the appropriate annuity products based on financial needs and circumstances submitted by producers.
- In addition, have a strong grasp of the technical aspects of all annuities with a core focus on fixed and fixed indexed annuities.
- Also, understands, as Annuity Expert, the annuity product landscape and appropriate application of different fixed and fixed indexed annuities.
- Provide producers timely support throughout the entire sale process.
- Furthermore, create product proposals and illustrations using Excel, carrier tools, and other similar software to recommend products to producers.
- Educate our Client’s team and its producers on product changes and new offerings.
- In addition, maintain the latest annuity product and rate information.
- Identify and analyze trends related to producer requests and client demands.
- Build relationships with key financial advisors through the advisor’s outreach to our Client’s Case Design team.
- Other responsibilities related to insurance product education.