Exciting Annuity Case Design opportunities! Hence, we are looking for technical experts in fixed and indexed annuity products! Will have effective in-depth conversations with Advisors. Above all, will help educate them on the nuances of annuity products and Case Design. Ideal Candidates will be Case Design Partners at an IMO. Strong annuity product experts with Insurers (e.g. Certified Annuity Specialists) are ideal. Paraplanners with Financial Planning firms are also candidates. Ideal candidates will have 4 to 7 years’ experience. Our Client, a high growth company, is building this department to do all the case design inhouse. Salary is negotiable, depending on experience up to $65k + options program + benefits. Work Remote. Do you have the experience to provide this needed knowledge to the Advisor? If so, apply now for these Senior Annuity Case Design Specialist jobs by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2868.
- Bachelor’s degree or equal combination of education. Business, finance, or math degrees preferred.
- Four or more years of insurance industry experience, including strong annuity experience.
- Also, prefer Four or more years of experience on the Case Design team at an IMO
- Prefer Insurance designations focused on annuity product such as Certified Annity Specialist (CAS)
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience working with financial advisors.
- Ability to work within short deadlines while managing several projects.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage one’s own workload.
- Comfortable around a tech-enabled business.
Our Client is a tech-enabled distributor of financial products. Above all, they have a focus on fixed annuities/fixed indexed annuities. Our Client is currently operating as an IMO (Insurance Marketing Organization). Also, plan to roll out an RIA to support the holistic dual-licensed advisor. Our Client’s mission is to support independent financial advisors. Above all, to help them build better businesses. enabling their firms to help more clients retire. As an Annuity Specialist your emphasis is on fixed and fixed index annuities. You will deliver support to insurance producers. as they work to provide solutions to their clients. At its core, this job requires a deep understanding of annuities. Yet, a solid understanding of life insurance, and or securities is a plus. Answer general product questions. Also, run annuity illustrations,. Analyzing financial circumstances and assess client needs. Finally, provide thoughtful options to our Client’s insurance producers.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Above all, determine the appropriate annuity products. based on financial needs and circumstances submitted by producers.
- Furthermore, strong grasp of the technical aspects of all annuities. With a core focus on fixed and fixed indexed annuities.
- Understand the annuity product landscape. Also, the appropriate application of different fixed and fixed indexed annuities.
- Provide producers timely support throughout the entire sale process.
- Furthermore, create product proposals and illustrations. Use Excel, carrier tools, and other similar software to recommend products to producers.
- Educate our Client’s team and its producers on product changes and new offerings.
- Maintain the latest annuity product and rate information.
- Identify and analyze trends related to producer requests and client demands.
- Build relationships with key financial advisors. Enhance the advisor’s outreach to our Client’s Case Design team.
- Other responsibilities related to insurance product education.
Articles on how to work remote. How to (Actually) Save Time When You’re Working Remotely and Top 8 Remote Work Working Tips for Beginners