Exciting Annuity Case Design opportunity with our Client, a tech-enabled insurance distributor. Above all, they help independent financial advisors grow their businesses. As a result, their first hire was an Annuity Case Design Specialist. In August 2020, they came out of stealth mode and have become the country’s fastest-growing annuity distributor. Most noteworthy, our Client’s team is ‘obsessed with finding a better way’ in everything they do. Furthermore, it’s this entrepreneurial spirit that drives our Client’s independent financial advisors to build great businesses. It’s our Client’s people that make the difference. Hence, they are looking to expand their knowledgeable, optimistic, and hardworking team. So, if you like to think differently while driving change in a vast sector like financial services, then this Annuity Case Design opportunity is for you! So, apply now for this Annuity Case Design Specialist job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2868.
- Bachelor’s degree or equal combination of education. Business, finance, or math degrees preferred.
- Four or more years of insurance industry experience, including strong annuity experience.
- Also, prefer Four or more years of experience on the Case Design team at an IMO
- Prefer Insurance designations focused on annuity product such as Certified Annuity Specialist (CAS)
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience working with financial advisors.
- Ability to work within short deadlines while managing several projects.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage one’s own workload.
- Comfortable around a tech-enabled business.
As a Case Design Specialist (emphasis on fixed and fixed index annuities), you would be responsible for delivering support to insurance producers as they work to provide solutions to their clients. At its core, this position requires a deep understanding of annuities, however, a solid understanding of life insurance, and or securities would be a plus. In addition to general product questions, you would be responsible for running annuity illustrations, analyzing financial circumstances and assessing client needs to provide thoughtful options to our Client’s insurance producers
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Above all, determine the appropriate annuity products. based on financial needs and circumstances submitted by producers.
- Furthermore, strong grasp of the technical aspects of all annuities. With a core focus on fixed and fixed indexed annuities.
- Understand the annuity product landscape. Also, the appropriate application of different fixed and fixed indexed annuities.
- Provide producers timely support throughout the entire sale process.
- Furthermore, create product proposals and illustrations. Use Excel, carrier tools, and other similar software to recommend products to producers.
- Educate our Client’s team and its producers on product changes and new offerings.
- Maintain the latest annuity product and rate information.
- Identify and analyze trends related to producer requests and client demands.
- Build relationships with key financial advisors. Enhance the advisor’s outreach to our Client’s Case Design team.
- Other responsibilities related to insurance product education.
Articles on how to work remote. How to (Actually) Save Time When You’re Working Remotely and Top 8 Remote Work Working Tips for Beginners