Advisor Marketing Services Specialist job with growing company! Above all, our Client is a new, innovative, independent marketing organization (IMO) partnering with a select group of financial advisors who have made the correct decisions to provide unbiased financial advice. Most noteworthy, they are building technology and gathering a group of industry experts to support these financial advisors in growing their independent financial practices. Furthermore, through their technology platform, best-in-class service, and industry experts, our Client is enabling these qualified professionals to better serve a greater number of clients as they scale their businesses. Salary is negotiable + options program + benefits. Work Remote. Do you have the Advisor Marketing Services experience to help grow our Client? If so, apply now for this job by clicking on the Apply Now button above! This is Job 2871.
An Advisor Marketing Services Specialist is the point person for all of our advisors’ marketing needs. Acting as the liaison between multiple third-party partners and our advisors, this individual will be the quarterback for each of our advisors’ marketing initiatives. From coordinating Facebook ad campaigns, to helping develop a website for an advisor, you will become a key individual for each of our advisor’s practices.
- Above all, develop and execute marketing campaigns for advisors
- Also, identify and track key metrics to monitor performance of advisor marketing campaigns
- Outline marketing plans/proposals for new advisors as they onboard with our Client.
- Develop relationships with third party marketing companies like FMG Suite, Galactic Fed and others
- Work directly with our design team to coordinate digital and print design requests from advisory firms
- Review weekly radio script content and edit for use with our advisors
- Develop and support advisors executing Linkedin and Facebook marketing campaigns
- Finally, support marketing team in creating email content for our Client
- Above all, 3-5 years of experience working in the financial advisory industry
- Also, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Most noteworthy, critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Furthermore, ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented
- Finally, ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
Articles on how to work remote. How to (Actually) Save Time When You’re Working Remotely and Top 8 Remote Work Working Tips for Beginners