Director, Advanced Sales & Business Insurance job. Our Client is a recognized leader in the insurance industry! We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated individual to join their Sales and Marketing department. Above all, this is an exceptional opportunity. Most noteworthy, the ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:
- Law degree, state bar membership,. At least 10 years tax practice experience in law firm, trust department or financial services
- Furthermore, broad knowledge of insurance products, advanced sales concepts and calculations
- Also, superior technical knowledge of estate, business, charitable and pension tax law
- FINRA Series 6/63 and CLU, ChFC or CFP industry designations
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Willing to travel extensively
- Finally, regular and reliable attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
- Increase the sales effectiveness of the field force. Will do so by directing the design, scope and implementation of training programs and schools. These schools will pertain to the legal requirements and marketing concepts of advanced markets
- Increase the agent’s sales effectiveness by assisting the agent make the advanced market Sale by providing the agent (and the client’s professional advisor(s)) with resources, such as, federal tax advice, suggested legal forms and documents, planning ideas and concepts (including computer generated representations of planning outcomes) appropriate to the client’s financial situation
- Enhance the company and agent reputation and sales effectiveness in advanced markets by conducting client seminars and attending individual sales conferences with the client and his/her advisors when appropriate
- Inform the field and interested senior home office personnel concerning federal legislation, Treasury Regulation, IRS Rulings and court rulings affecting the Advanced Markets; and, take action to alter, adjust or initiate Advanced Market program changes as may be required to conform to the foregoing tax law changes, etc.
- Investigate, screen for compliance, and make available to the field advanced marketing written materials, legal and tax materials, advanced planning systems produced by outside vendors expert in the advanced markets
- Protect the company from unreasonable business risk by deciding whether the company will allow agents to market and sell “leading edge” tax strategies, and, if so, ensure the field is fully compliant with the marketing of such programs by continuous monitoring of agent marketing practices
- Perform the duties of Chairman this prominent Life Insurance Company’s top producers club.
Back to Featured Insurance Jobs. Also, here is a link back to All Insurance Jobs. Or if you prefer, back to the hub; our Home page.
Additional resource links for Kansas City, MO, and Wikipedia.